17Sp ED 424 Pappas 147KB pdf
Click here to see all classes in reverse chronological order.
- Jan 19: What do you want to learn about edtech?
- Jan 26: Digital literacy
- Feb 2: Fake News
- Feb 9: Elevator Pitch and Design
- Feb 16: VoiceThread and iMovie
- Feb 23: Screencasting Techniques
- Mar 2: Create and Share Content
- Mar 9: Flip content means more time for student interaction
- Mar 16: No class – spring break
- Mar 23: Teaching with Data Visualizations
- Mar 30: Class cancelled by instructor
- April 6: Google Hackathon
- April 13: No class – Easter break
- April 20: Working with iBooks Author
- April 27: Finishing our iBook
Click here to see all assigned blog posts in reverse chronological order
- Jan 19: My first blog post | See student posts here.
- Jan 26: Find, Curate, Store | See student posts here.
- Feb 23: Screencasting techniques | See student posts here
- Mar 23: Flipped / Blended Learning | See student posts here
- Mar 30: Teaching with Data Visualizations | See student posts here
- April 6: Google Hackathon | See student posts here
- April 20: Course reflection | See student posts here
End of Semester Checklist
- Complete course assessment at SmartEvals
- All blog posts completed – see list above
- Finished iBook Author file uploaded to our shared Google Drive
- When in iBooks Author you can create a PDF version – Select Share / Export / Then choose PDF. Then take your PDF and upload to TaskStream for final assessment.
Image credit: Calendar by Dafne Cholet link