Click here to see all classes in reverse chronological order.
- Jan 19: What do you want to learn about edtech?
- Jan 26: Digital literacy
- Feb 2: Fake News
- Feb 9: Elevator Pitch and Design
- Feb 16: VoiceThread and iMovie
- Feb 23: Screencasting Techniques
- Mar 2: Create and Share Content
- Mar 9: Flip content means more time for student interaction
- No class – spring break
- Mar 23: Teaching with Data Visualizations
Click here to see all assignments in reverse chronological order
- Jan 19: My first blog post due Jan 22 | See student responses here.
- Jan 26: Find, Curate, Store due Feb 2 | See student responses here.
- Feb 2: Brainstorming Critical Thinking Across the Curriculum due Feb 9
- Feb 9: Students should complete their contribution to our Critical Thinking Brainstorm. Due Feb 16
- Feb 23: Create a screencast and blog about how it went | See student responses here
- Mar 23: Demo Critical Thinking Lesson | Blog post on Flipped Lesson
- Mar 30: Teaching with Data Visualizations: Blog post due 3/30
Image credit: Calendar by Dafne Cholet link