Hi, 5th Graders!
Today in Math I’ll be asking you to work on Google Forms. This is NOT for a grade, but please take your time and visit any links listed after the questions. I’m here if you have questions! 🙂
1.) Please click here to visit the Google Forms.
2.) Take your time and do your best! Answer ALL of the questions! Please submit when you’re finished.
3.) Review any questions you may have missed. Please click on all of the links to look at the extra pictures and videos!
– Demonstrate knowledge of fractions so far in the unit.
– Self-reflect on their strengths and weaknesses.
– Review data to determine what next steps should be.
– Create ability groups based on different student needs, if necessary.
– This can help the teacher know whether students are ready to move on to more complex fraction problems (adding, multiplying, etc.).