Plant Life Cycle Moveable Activity
This lesson is for kindergarteners to investigate the plant life cycle. The goal of this lesson is for students to understand how a plant is a living thing and what characteristics make up their life cycle.
Stages of the Plant Life Cycle:
- Seed: Plant life cycle starts with a little seed.
- Germination: The process of the sprouting of a seed(s).
- Seedling: Young plant starts to grow towards the sunlight.
- Adult Plant: Adult or mature plants start to grow flowers or produce seeds in order to reproduce.
Google Drawing Activity:
Now that you have an understanding of the plant life cycle, here is an activity!
- Open up the google drawing provided using the link above.
- Drag and move the pictures of each stage to the correct corresponding stage title.
- Share your finished plant cycle with a partner!