Target Student Group
This lesson is intended for a 10th Grade Economics Class. This activity would be used in the middle of the unit, after students have explored the definitions of both supply and demand.
Instructions for Students:
- Follow the link provided to open up the Supply and Demand Story Google Form
- Choose your own adventure! Follow the different options to decide what kind of business you will open. (Note: you do not have to do all 3! Just pick one of the options and follow the questions for that one)
- Answer each question by referring back to your knowledge of supply and demand. Think about what the best choice for your business would be based on supply and demand.
- If you make a wrong choice, no worries! You can go back to make some “business adjustments” and choose the correct answer.
- When you complete the form, submit it for grading.
Goal for this Lesson:
My goal for this lesson is that my students will be able to apply the laws of supply and demand to examine the process of several business decisions such as choosing a product, surveying a consumer base, and setting equilibrium prices.
A Supply and Demand Story Google Form
Direct link to Google Form
- Croissant in Featured Image: Image by Clker-Free-Vector-Images from Pixabay
- Soccer Ball in Featured Image and Google Form: Image by OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay
- Bakery: Photo by Miti on Unsplash
- Sports Equipment: Image by Please Don’t sell My Artwork AS IS from Pixabay
- Croissants: Photo by Kavita Joshi Rai on Unsplash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Photo by Joshua Bedford on Unsplash
- Baseball: Image by Clker-Free-Vector-Images from Pixabay
- Fireworks: Image by Nora_29 from Pixabay