Okay, third graders! Before we close out our class for the day, I want you all to complete this Exit Ticket for me. (here)
There are two steps:
- Identify the 5 fractions provided. What portion of the shapes are colored in? Simplify when needed.
- Place the fractions in order from smallest to largest on the number line below.
- Students will be able to look at a provided image and identify the fraction.
- Students can determine when a fraction needs to be simplified, and simplify it correctly.
- Google Drawings is an easy way for teachers to design worksheets or activities that require shapes. It is easy to navigate for educators and students alike.
- It is fun, unique, and different! Students will love looking at all of the different shapes and colors on this Google Drawings.
- Background image on Google Drawing (https://unsplash.com/photos/N7EL6Imnarg)
- Featured Image (https://unsplash.com/photos/iLScUZafBzc)
- Screenshot of Google Drawing Exit Ticket (Rachel Carbay)